Customer Questions & Answers
Q : What is the return policy?
Our policy is pretty simple: We're not happy if you're not happy.
Doesn't fit? Don't like it?
- Return unwashed, unworn product within 30 days of ship date for a full refund.
- Just send us an email and let us know so we can watch for it.
Washed? Worn? More than 30 days of ship date?
- Shoot us an email and tell us what's up. We're confident we can work it out.
Q : What are the shipping fees?
Free USPS First Class shipping on all US orders. $6 flat rate USPS First Class shipping for international orders.
Q : From where do your fabrics come?
Whenever possible, we source fabric from independent textile design companies located in the United States. The fact is that most fabric is made outside of the U.S., but we are eager to support companies working to bring manufacturing back to America.
Q : I'm a textile designer and would love to see my fabrics featured in a collection.
Please send us samples of your work. We love promoting independent textile designers! Email us for details
Q : Where does The Patchery make my clothing designs?
Skilled, professional craftspeople in Minnesota sew everything for The Patchery. We are honored to be able to handcraft your design for you.
Q : How long will it take for my finished product to arrive?
It takes 3-4 weeks to handcraft your design from the time you submit your order. Don’t be surprised if it gets there sooner, though.
Q : Can I cancel or change my order?
If we have not started working on your order yet, we will gladly cancel or change it. We aren't able to stop an order once we have started the production process. Contact us to request a change.
Q : How much shrinkage should I expect?
We pre-shrink all fabric. Depending on how you launder it, it may still shrink a little. Please follow the care instructions on the tag for best results.
Email us. Or connect with us on Facebook. We'd give you a phone number, but you'd end up talking to a machine. And we know how much everyone loves talking to a machine.
Q: How do Invites & Credits work?
Your personal link is included in any invitation you send via email or when you post on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
You can also copy your personal URL from your account to share as you like.
- Be cool and don’t spam. Please only invite people with whom you have a personal relationship.
- We’ll be cool and won’t spam either. If you invite someone by email, we’ll only email them once.
- No limits! That’s right, no limits to the amount of shopping credits you can earn.
- We recognize a new member as your referral if they click on your personal link and then complete an order in that same session.
- You will earn your credit after a new member makes a purchase totally $20 or more.
- If a new member is invited by more than one person, the shopping credit will be applied to the personal link that they used for that shopping session.
- Shopping credit can be used to purchase anything. Seriously, shop away!
- Shopping credits are just that, credit. They have no cash value. No, you can’t exchange it for cash. Nice try, though.
- You'll be credited according to the offer that's active on the day your friend makes a purchase of $20 or more using your personal link. The active offer is currently $15 credit.